2015年12月6日 星期日

Assignment #7

The talk is very interesting. I'm always interested in learning about the topic of success. In the talk, she mentioned that "Grit" is the key to success and I agree with her opinion. As she said: "Grit is passion and perseverance for every long term goals". It so true, whatever we do, we need grit, don't being discouraging when encountering the failure. Everyone should have a grit of what they are doing and then the success will come. For example, when I'm in high school, some of my classmates weren't perform well at school, they even didn't concentrate on their study and I thought that they couldn't get a ticket to attend university. But what surprised me? They passed an exam and attended university while those who performed well at school are failed. It taught me that whether you are a smart person or not, no one will be successful without grit. So her talk is very useful and inspiring me.

2 則留言: